Advanced driver assistance systems (ADAS) are making vehicles safer and more convenient to drive. Furthermore, they are ushering in a disruptive era in mobility where cars are actively aware of the world around them are able to drive themselves and can even replace the need for a driver and vehicle ownership.
The IHS Automotive Autonomous Driving Service provides insight, context, data, and analytics for the ADAS market right through to the cutting edge of mobility, autonomous driving.
Users can quickly access key insights from market developments, put context around events and technology trends, dive into deep data and forecasts, and seamlessly drive analytics to support their most challenging decisions.
- ADAS sensors
- Radar, Camera, Lidar
- Adaptive cruise control, Blind spot detection, Lane keep assist, Park assist
- Vehicle to vehicle (V2V), Autonomous driving, New mobility
Planners and strategists use the service to
- Assess and forecast new technology growth
- Analyze the competition
- Understand customers’ purchasing strategies
- Evaluate customers’ technology adoption paths
The Autonomous Driving Service is part of a suite of vehicle contenting services. Delivered through SupplierInsight, an IHS Automotive strategy and planning solution, the service provides a view into current automotive trends and future demand through
- Sector news and analysis
- Topical reports
- Supplier profiles
- Who Supplies Whom Survey database
- Access to analyst and webinars
- Model-level forecasts, technology fitment, and supplier relationships (optional add-on)